Small whistling treasures.
1. A tiny, chilly mermaid, lovingly clothed in a sailor's coat and hat. Two whistles in one; she whistles, and the ocean whistles. The wooden base is not part of her world.
2. The singing lesson. Two little angels, both whistles, coach the vocalist while a devil steals her banjo.
3. Greedy Santa. No way is the intended recipient going to get that banjo.
4. Reversed Darwinism. If apes had become the dominant species and we their pets.
5. "A cup of tea will revive you." A kind woman brings tea to a mummy.